SMC has designed the Shuttle Tandem Pulley Series to provide the best overall user experience. With three models to choose from it makes it easy to find the right tandem pulley for your application requirements.
The Shuttle Tandem Pulley (156302) is specifically designed for service in Tyroleans, modest length ziplines or other mountaineering and rescue applications that utilize rope or cable. Ideal for everyone who wants to put up a zipline in their backyard, mountaineering, and other rope access or rescue environments where a lightweight, strong and reliable tandem pulley is ideally suited. For use on rope or cable featuring 4 independent ball bearings, high quality stainless steel sheaves, stainless steel fasteners and multiple connection points make this the perfect anywhere anytime use tandem pulley.
The Shuttle Cable Xtreme Tandem Pulley (156304) is considered the top dog in the SMC tandem series line. Designed for extreme or continuous service in permanently rigged challenge courses, commercial ziplines and eco-tourism applications. Ideal in high-use environment where users push their gear to the limit. Focusing on the commercial operator by giving them the ability to replace bearings and extending the overall useful life of this extraordinary pulley. The Shuttle Xtreme is lightweight, strong and reliable, along with user replaceable sealed ball bearings and long wear stainless steel sheaves makes this the ideal tandem pulley for the professional user. Maximum speed rating is 20 meters per second.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Uses four high efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, thus reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and they are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Multiple independent attach points.
- Light weight ergonomic design.
- Fits up to 13mm rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners.
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Made in the USA.
|Model #: 156302 (Blue)||Model #: 156304 (Green)|
|Use: Rope or Cable||Use: Rope or Cable|
|Type: Tandem / Inline||Type: Tandem / Inline|
|Axle:Stainless Steel||Axle:Stainless Steel|
|Bearing: Stainless Steel||Bearing: Stainless Steel**|
|Material: Aluminum Frame||Material: Aluminum Frame|
|Finish: Anodized||Finish: Anodized|
|Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.21” x 1.07”||Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.21” x 1.07”|
|Weight: 8 oz (227g)||Weight: 8 oz (227g)|
|Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)||Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)|
|Sheave: 1.37” Stainless Steel||Sheave: 1.37” Stainless Steel|
|3 Sigma MBS: 26kN 5,845 lbf||3 Sigma MBS: 26kN 5,845 lbf|
|Made In USA||Made In USA|